Seminars & Group Holidays
Hut Holidays, Incentives, Excursions, and Hikes in Großarltal
Spend an unforgettable alm holiday in Salzburger Land together, experience nature and try the local specialties – Loosbühelalm in Ellmautal in Großarl offers the perfect all-around program for a group holiday at 1,796 m. A total of 42 people can stay the night at the hut in the Salzburg region. The alm region is great all year round for private holidays, and mountain courses. Even a conference room with extensive facilities can be found up here. We will spoil you during your chalet holiday in Salzburg with a rich farm-fresh-breakfast and a la carte evening meals until 7 pm.
You can request selected meals to enjoy during a day or company trip, or personal celebration such as a birthday party! The “Hutessen” is an extremely popular meal: meat and vegetables will be grilled on a hot iron plate on your table and as a side you will receive a crispy salad and tasty sauces.
Group Holidays at Loosbühelalm
- Conference Room (Room for ca. 55 people) with TV, HDMI-cable to connect laptops to the TV, flip-charts as well as WiFi
- Overnight stay in the cozy rooms for a total of 42 people:
1 Double Room, 4 Four-Bed Rooms, 4 Six-Bed Rooms
- Alm-Breakfast, À la carte in the evenings
- Special dishes like Hutessen, Bauernbratl, Milchkitz specialties, Kasnocken, Roast Beef, etc. (min. 4 people)
- Area around Loosbühelalm: Hiking and touring area, as well as ski area – ideal for alpine courses, winter seminars, group activities and much more.
Visits & Day Trips with Groups
- Private and Professional Celebrations, Birthdays, Company Outings in a unique atmosphere
- À la carte Meals & Special Dishes such as Hutessen, Bauernbratl, Milchkitz specialties, Kasnocken, Roast Beef, … (min. 4 people)
- Conference Room (room for ca. 55 people) with TV, HDMI-cable to connect a laptop to the TV, flip-charts and WiFi
- Large Sun Terrace, Playground, Almstuben with tiled stove
- Road for people with disabilities and families with small children up to 100 m in front of the hut