Useful Information about Loosbühelalm
Info for Your Alm-Trip or Chalet Holiday in Großarl
We have open for you from May 4th, 2018 until November 04th 2018.
Then we re-open from November 30th 2018.
You can reach Loosbühelalm from various hiking trails or you can drive up comfortably by car. The rooms are ready beginning at 1 pm and we kindly ask that on your departure day, you are out of your room by 9:30am.
- Bed Linen
- In Summer: Hearty breakfast made with our own farm products such as milk, butter, cheese, bacon, etc.
- In Winter: Hearty breakfast with our own farm products & a 3-course meal in the evening
Towels and slippers are available for rent or can be brought from home.
Seminar participants can use the WiFi free of charge.
- 9 rooms with 2, 4 or 6 beds made of pine & larch wood for up to 42 overnight guests
- 5 Showers & WCs in the corridor
- Sitting room
- Seminar room with flipcharts, TV, HDMI-Cable for up to 55 people
- Ski boot dryer
- Washer & dryer
- Large playground with various slides, swings, petting zoo, etc.
- Comfortable sun terrace with lounge chairs, benches & tables
- Parking within walking distance of the alm
We prepare weekly activities for our guests. In summer, for example you will have the opportunity to learn and see how the goats are milked here! In winter, spends a sociable evening in the lodge followed by sledding fun.
Highchairs and changing facilities are available. Cots available on request (subject to availability).
In winter, you can rent a toboggan from the alm free of charge.
We were awarded the Austrian AMA Gastronomic seal and Salzburg’s Summer in the Hills award on top of being a member of the Austrian “Genussregion”. We are pleased and proud to serve you our delicious natural homemade products.
Here at Loosbühelalm, we are known for our fresh cow’s and goat’s milk, the professional cheese and butter production as well as our production of sausages, juices and schnapps. We are also happy to offer you our Alm-specialties for you to enjoy at home.
Parking Area (about 6 km away from the center): a leisurely hike of about ca. 1 1/4 Hours (in winter as well) to the Alm. An additional parking area can be found on the mountain about 100m in front of Loosbühelalm. (Warning: hikers are not allowed to drive up – access is only for injured or disabled people).
Pets are welcome (€ 5,– per day per pet).
The local tax is included in the room rates.
Final cleaning is included.
We ask for a deposit so that we can confirm your booking. The remaining amount, we ask that you please pay in cash.
All prices are listet in Euros. Subject to change and error.